Saturday, October 9, 2010

2010

I believe that the least government is the best. I propose bringing down the tent of government, step by step, in a way that benefits everybody. People have a right to life, liberty and property. I suggest loosening land use regulations to give a quarter acre of land to every young person. I propose creating a 100% tax credit for donations to new private colleges with admission and financial aid conditions the same as community colleges and state colleges.I propose enterprise zones where the land is free, there are no taxes and there are no regulations except those directly involved with the environment or worker safety. As a libertarian I am sensitive to what the heavy hand of government can do to the lives of people. I believe people want to be free.

No comments: